DescriptionNRS 440 Grand Canyon All Week DiscussionsNRS440NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 1 Discussion 1What is the impact to the nursing profession and to the public related to the projected nursing shortage? Discuss at least one way that the nursing profession is working toward a resolution of this problem.NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 1 Discussion 2What is the role of health care reform in shifting the focus from a disease-oriented health care system toward one of wellness and prevention, and how does nursing fit into this shift?NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 2 Discussion 1The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) was passed into legislation in March of 2010. Identify the impact of this legislation on your nursing practice by choosing two key nursing provisions outlined in the American Nurses Association “Key Provisions Related to Nursing” summary at http://www.rnaction.org/site/DocServer/KeyProvisions_Nursing-PublicLaw.pdf?docID=1241&verID=1. Discuss how these two provisions have impacted, or will impact, your current practice of nursing.NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 2 Discussion 2Describe one innovative health care delivery model that incorporates an interdisciplinary care delivery team. How is this advantageous to patient outcomes?NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 3 Discussion 1Discuss current research that links patient safety outcomes to ADN and BSN nurses. Based on some real-life experiences, do you agree or disagree with this research?NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 3 Discussion 2What is the difference between a DNP and a PhD in nursing? Which of these would you choose to pursue if you decide to continue your education to the doctoral level?NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 4 Discussion 1Choose one legislator on the state or federal level who is also a nurse, and discuss the importance of their role as advocate for improving health care delivery. What specific bill(s) have they sponsored or supported that has/have influenced health care?NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 4 Discussion 2Discuss how the CMS reimbursement rules for never events required a shift in the patient care delivery model in inpatient facilities.NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 5 Discussion 1Identify the educational preparation and role(s) of the clinical nurse leader (CNL) designation. Give an example of how the CNL influences direct patient care whether in a hospital or out in the community.NRS 440 Grand Canyon Topic 5 Discussion 2What you can use to create change in your current workplace.
NRS 440 Grand Canyon All Week Discussions
NRS 440 Grand Canyon All Week Discussions
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Elite Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Elite Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Elite Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Elite Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.